C&P Engineering s.r.l. is a consulting and service company operating mainly in the chemical pharmaceutic industry sector; it was born in 2005, from a professional project gathering highly experienced managers coming from first-tier pharmaceutical companies.
The company shares its operation facilities in Via dei Pratoni 16, Scandicci (FI) with Pharma D&S and Pharma Education Center, thus allowing a close collaboration and integration.
The goal is to provide high professional level engineering services together with competences in production and quality, concerning the pharmaceutical and cognate sectors.
C&P operates with the following aims:
- · support customers in the continuous adjustment to comply with the changes in the reference context, allowing companies to focus their enterprise onto strategic aspects
- · aid in the continuous system improvement, improving quality in line with EU and FDA GMPs
- · second the cost optimization policies through activities aimed at increasing the efficiency of the industrial system
C&P therefore proposes itself as an experienced partner helping in solving problems determined by the complexity of the systems to be managed, which divert companies from pursuing their business objectives and reduce redditivity.
In the pharmaceutical sector in particular this means providing support to the industrial area, so as to guarantee the manufacturing of high qualitative standards products in accordance to GMPs, in conditions of maximal efficiency and with the necessary flexibility.
Services proposed by C&P encompass all technical problems typical of the operativity of a production unit of finished products and pharmaceutical active principles; in syntetic terms the areas in which C&P operates are:
- · Pharma Engineering
· Production and technical/organization consulting
· Planning and construction assistance
· Qualification and Validation
· Maintenance management
- · Construction
· Process integrated systems
· Controlled contamination environment
· Service and special plants
· Machinery and accessories for the control of environmental contamination
- · Energy & Facility
· Energy use optimization
· Contractual energy management
· Facility Management Projects
· Waste optimizzation and management