In compliance with Art. 13 of the Italian legislative decree No. 196/2003 we inform you that:
1) This site is controlled and managed by our company C&P ENGINEERING SRL which, as owner of the service, guarantees its security, privacy and protection during each phase of the data management. All data and information collected through Internet or other modalities are used in accordance with the regulations established by Decree 196/2003.
2) Your personal data and those of your company or institute, as well as the data of third-party subjects receiving the services you purchased, have been submitted by you during the transmission of your purchase orders, or requests, or have been collected at third parties, such as the holders of public registries, or address providers, such as the Yellow Pages.
3) The above mentioned data are collected, registered, sorted, saved and used for activities functional to the drawing up and execution of the business deal existing with you, the acquisition, management and carrying out of orders, as well as for compliance with administrative, legal and fiscal requirements and obligations concerning the orders you sent in. Furthermore, with your CONSENT your data will be managed for the dispatching of advertising material, promotional offers, free samples and services.
4) The above mentioned management will be carried out either in paper format, or through automatized media and instruments.
5) None of the data in our possession fall into the definition of “sensitive data” or “judicial data” as defined at letters d) ed e) of art. 4 of the above mentioned Decree 196/2003. Should any such data be provided by you, in the absence of an explicit written consent on your part, they will be immediately erased.
6) Personal data mentioned at point 1 will not be disseminated, that is they will not be disclosed to indeterminate subjects, in any form. However, they may be communicated to our own personnel or to our consultants. In particular the outsource company which manages the administration, the accounts, the marketing, the information system.
7) You are able to exercise in any moment the rights stated in Art. 7 of the Decree 196/2003, that is, obtain access to your personal data to know their use, obtain their cancellation, correction, editing, updating, integration, or to oppose to their management by writing to the following address:
C&P ENGINEERING SRL VIA DEI PRATONI 16/5 INT. E 50018 SCANDICCI (FI), ITALY