CONTRACTUAL ENERGY MANAGEMENT
As pressure on costs intensifies, manufacturers must obtain a greater profitability through a careful company management: reduce inefficiencies and waste, all while investing precious resources in the most profitable products and processes. The experience gained by C&P Engineering guarantees an adequate and fundamental support during the conclusion of the contract and throughout the activity to allow customers the complete control and best economical management of the energy vectors.
- Cost positioning analysis
- Search of optimal market options
- Assistance during the proposal and contract phases
- Consumption and cost monitoring
- Simulation of the cogeneration effects on costs